Wednesday 12 March 2008

Adios

I will probably not be able to post anything for a while, what with moving to the Amazonian rainforest tommorow and all.

Have left my passport and bank details with Daniela at Jatun Sacha, if anyone needs them. That should mean that in the next few weeks I have a fully registered visa and a flight booked to San Cristobal, or it might mean that soon there will be another Amazed travelling around the world and spending my overdraft for me. Time will only tell...

Anyway. I´m off to the ballet, my dears. Now, should I wear my boots, or my wellies?


Please keep in touch. I miss people already.

1 comment:

Downside Up said...

Well, duh. A different type of shoe on each foot, of course! Enjoy the ballet and the rainforest; I'm off to put the portable heater on...